Dr. Joseph Kelly
- Born and raised in Koppel, PA , currently residing in Brighton Twp, PA with wife Michelle & daughter Kamryn
- 1993 Graduate of Beaver Falls Senior High School
- 1999 Graduate of the School of Radiology, The Medical Center, Beaver
- Undergraduate studies completed at Community College of Beaver County, Geneva College and Gannon University
- 2002 Graduate of New York Chiropractic College
- 2003-2004 Employed by Dr. Thomas Todd (Doctor of Chiropractic for 50 years), where valuable diagnostic and treatment skills where obtained
- Many extracurricular studies in areas such as soft-tissue treatment, pediatrics, sports injuries, Chiropractic research and rehabilitation, Motor vehicle injuries and their treatment
- 2003-present : Private practice in Brighton Township, PA
Cheryl Williams , LMT
- Has been with our office since 2005
- Provides various types of massage such as deep tissue, sports massage, Swedish, trigger point release and varying other types that are geared toward each idividual patients needs.
Note: Motor Vehicle Collision, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation cases cover Massage Therapy in most cases. Major Medical will cover Massage Therapy in some cases. Please call our office with your questions. We have also formed relationships with individuals in different legal field that we can direct you to that can also help if you have questions regarding your case. Seeing the right Chiropractor and attonery in your case is very important.